Job Title: Grant/Proposal Writer
The Grant Writer is a part time position that reports directly to the Vice President and Head of programs. The Grant Writer will be responsible researching, writing and coordinating the grant application process; management of proposals and maintaining a donor database.
- prepare grant proposals, beginning by performing research.
- To develop their proposals, grant writers familiarize themselves with an organization's programs, goals and financial needs. They also look into potential funding sources.
- After compiling all the information they need, grant writers compose and send their proposals.
- keep careful records to track their proposals. If a grant-making organization requests additional information, nonprofit grant writers supply the missing items.
- Nonprofit grant writers may have a bachelor's degree in communications, English, professional writing or a similar major.
- Outstanding grammar and research skills are essential for grant writers.
- Excellent computer and writing skills
- demonstrated proven track records in securing funding opportunities.
- Database management skills are desirable
- A solid understanding of budgets as they relate to proposals and grants,
How to apply:
Send CV and Motivation letter to email@example.com
Include 3 professional references and details of qualification and experience related to the position.