Internship- Web Developer
Job Title: Web Developer –Intern
Job Duration: 3 Months
Reporting to: Outreach and Communications Coordinator
Are you an outstanding Web Developer with skills in coding and innovative website layout and design. You are who we are looking for!
Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field